InventHelp is located around the world.
My meeting was today with InventHelp. I learned everything that you need to know in order to move forward on the ideas that I have in which I believe could be the next Billion dollar idea.. I will tell you everything companies don't want to tell you!
Including: Steps on how to prepare yourself before you schedule a meeting, how much it will cost with no hidden fees or unexplained information that you have to find out the hard way. I will make it as simple as possible. Their job is to help you get your idea started and submitted to Industry.
Inventions that InventHelp have had manufactured and distributed.
If you are serious about your idea you need to move forward on it. Don't sit on your great ideas any longer. Someone else might come up with the same idea or reinvent an idea. It's your opportunity and take it now!
- Make a sketch or drawing of your idea (You don't have to be an artist)
- Prepare a presentation of your idea
- Go to http://www.inventhelp.com/ and schedule a meeting in your area.
- Before you talk to anyone about your idea you need to have them sign a confidentiality agreement so you are protected and secure. Most companies don't until they see your idea. InventHelp does NOT.
- It's going to cost $680.00 to have a book made of your idea including everything you need in order to cover costs such as manufacturing to marketing with a full description of your idea and graphic design.
- InventHelp can market for you or if you prefer to make it a family investment. Your choice!
The costs include covering travel time to conventions making prototypes, diagrams, brochures, packaging and all the essentials in order to obtain the best advertisement and interest of the consumer.
Again, act now! Don't wait! This is your chance to make something you have always dreamed of!
Your friend and adversary...